Monday, March 31, 2008

Linkity Links

Today I will share with you some miscellaneous web sites I've encountered lately. Enjoy your surf!

If you ever doubted that a television ad could make you think about something important (and I certainly would have scoffed at such an idea), this awesome commercial might very well change your mind. So, what's your excuse?

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks shows everyday examples of overuse of this punctuation mark. Some of the captions are quite humorous.

Celestial Seasons Coloring Pages are line drawings of the illustrations on their boxes of tea. You can print them out to color or whatever. It's ostensibly for kids, but only a big "kid" would probably get into coloring these.

I'm not a math type. I thought this math game would stress me out, but I had to try it anyway -- if only to prove how unmathly I am. Surprise! It was fun, and apparently I'm not as dumb as I used to be.

The Life Expectancy Calculator will estimate the age you will live to, based on your answers to questions about your habits, etc.

At Haagen Dazs's Help the Honeybees you can learn about the honeybee crisis (happening now in the USA) as well as create and send your own animated bee.

and

The Top 100 April Fool's Day Hoaxes of All Time has a description of exactly what the name says. Just in time for tomorrow!

No comments: